EESI is proud to have been named a Four Star Charity (the highest possible rating) by the nation’s premiere charity evaluator, Charity Navigator. Charity Navigator says that a Four Star rating indicates that the charity is "exceptional" and "exceeds industry standards and outperforms most charities in its Cause."
EESI is also proud to have received numerous glowing reviews on Great Nonprofits, a site that allows users to write reviews and rate their experiences with nonprofits. In 2018, GreatNonprofits awarded a “Top Rated” award to EESI for the eighth year in a row, thanks to the many people who gave EESI positive reviews and five star ratings on the GreatNonprofits site.
EESI is a GuideStar Exchange Silver participant. GuideStar gathers and distributes information about all IRS-registered nonprofit organizations, in order to make the information more accessible to the general public.
Learn more about why you should give to EESI
- Spitzer Trust Grant to Expand EESI’s Work on Resilience
- EESI Board Member Dr. Rosina Bierbaum Appointed as Science Advisor to Global Adaptation Commission
- Defend Clean Energy through Workplace Giving!
- You’ve Been Achieving Great Results!
- EESI Earns Top-Rated GreatNonprofits Award for 8th Year in a Row!
- Ways to Give for Energy and Climate Solutions That You May Have Overlooked
- Former Congressional Staffer Emphasizes Importance of EESI’s Work
- Charity Navigator Gives EESI Perfect Rating for Second Time
- You Can Help Advance Sustainable Solutions on #GivingTuesday, November 28!
- Show You Care About Resilient Solutions by Giving to EESI