EESI is proud to have been named a Four Star Charity (the highest possible rating) by the nation’s premiere charity evaluator, Charity Navigator. Charity Navigator says that a Four Star rating indicates that the charity is "exceptional" and "exceeds industry standards and outperforms most charities in its Cause."
EESI is also proud to have received numerous glowing reviews on Great Nonprofits, a site that allows users to write reviews and rate their experiences with nonprofits. In June 2015, GreatNonprofits awarded a “2015 Top Rated” award to EESI for the fifth year in a row, thanks to the many people who gave EESI positive reviews and five star ratings on the GreatNonprofits site.
EESI is a GuideStar Exchange Silver participant. GuideStar gathers and distributes information about all IRS-registered nonprofit organizations, in order to make the information more accessible to the general public.
Learn more about why you should give to EESI
- Change is Coming to Washington. Help Protect the Climate and Advance Clean Energy!
- EESI Board Member Monty Cooper Mixes Law with Passion for Communities
- Starting at Midnight on November 29: Donations Matched on Giving Tuesday!
- Green Classrooms Built in Sri Lanka Thanks to Sharmen, Former EESI Intern
- Help Create Sustainable Solutions by Giving at Work
- EESI Receives Surdna Grant to Support Communities Moving to Clean Energy
- EESI Once Again Earns Four Star Rating from Charity Navigator for 2016!
- Show Your Support with a Gift During ‘Do More 24’ on June 2
- EESI Moves 100% of Stock Holdings to Socially Responsible Funds
- Generous Donor Supports Energy and Climate Policy with Large Bequest to EESI