The Environmental and Energy Study Institute (EESI) seeks a Project Associate to assist with the development and implementation of project activities related to EESI’s initiative to boost residential energy efficiency through on-bill financing.
The ideal candidate
- will provide assistance with the preparation of written reports
- present research findings at meetings
- organize webinars and outreach activities
- perform data entry and other clerical work as required for project completion
- track and measure project progress utilizing database and project management system
- prepare fact sheets
- liaise with and assist project subcontractors and electric cooperative utility partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or related field
- Three or more years of relevant experience
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume via e-mail to David Robison at firstname.lastname@example.org or to 1112 16th St., NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC 20036.
The Environmental and Energy Study Institute (EESI) is a not-for-profit organization established in 1984 by Congressional leaders to provide timely, credible information for policymakers and influential stakeholders, and promote innovative environmental and energy solutions.
EESI advances policy solutions that set us on a cleaner, more secure and sustainable energy path. We believe that energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainable buildings, transportation, and land management practices can address some of the most important challenges of our time: climate change, the economy, national security, and public health. Our three-pronged approach for effecting change is based on policymaker education, coalition building, and policy development. For more information, please visit www.eesi.org.
EESI offers unpaid internships throughout the year.