Hosted in coordination with the House and Senate Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Caucuses
The Business Council for Sustainable Energy and the Environmental and Energy Study Institute invite you to attend a lunch briefing on the 2018 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook.
Join a panel of executives from BCSE member companies and analysts from Bloomberg New Energy Finance to find out answers to these questions and more:
- What is the cost of energy for consumers and businesses, and how has this evolved?
- Which energy technologies are the most competitive?
- Are the recent changes in the U.S. energy mix structural, or temporary?
- How is energy efficiency impacting U.S. economic competitiveness?
- How are utilities and other companies investing in the future of America's energy infrastructure?
- How does the United States rank globally in terms of clean energy investment?
|About the Factbook Partners|
Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) provides unique analysis, tools & data for decision-makers driving change in the energy system. With unrivaled depth and breadth, BNEF helps clients stay on top of developments across the energy spectrum from its comprehensive web-based platform.
|Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) is a coalition of companies & trade associations from the energy efficiency, natural gas & renewable energy sectors. Since 1992, the Council has been a leading industry voice advocating for policies at the state, national & international levels that increase the use of commercially-available clean energy technologies, products & services.|
Internet Explorer users: please note that IE's default security settings may prevent the RSVP form from appearing. Should that be the case, please try using a different browser. We apologize for the inconvenience.