As an independent nonprofit that receives no Congressional funding, EESI educates Congress and other stakeholders and builds networks and coalitions to develop innovative policy solutions. Working together, we can reach our mutual goals: a strong, energy-efficient economy, solutions to global warming, and sustainable communities—when we have the financial backing of people like you.
It’s easy. Donate the way that makes sense for you:
- Click here to make a secure online donation using your credit card — a single gift, monthly, or quarterly.
- Mail a check to EESI at 1112 16th Street NW, Suite 300; Washington, DC 20036.
- Include EESI in your workplace giving pledge. If you’re a federal employee or in the military, designate CFC#10627. If your workplace participates in United Way of the National Capital Area, we’re #0921. Most state employees and many private-sector and nonprofit employees can give to EESI through EarthShare. Ask your HR Department about pledging to EESI through workplace giving today!
Why Give to EESI?
- Credible — EESI attracts world-class briefing speakers and provides critical information. Congressional offices and other stakeholders listen and seek our advice.
- Creative — The policy solutions we bring to Congress accomplish multiple goals: solutions to environmental challenges, job creation, national security, economic competitiveness, and a more sustainable world.
- Successful — We have affected numerous policy initiatives covering transportation, buildings, energy, water, air, climate change, and sustainable agriculture and forestry.
- Recognized — We have received Charity Navigator’s highest rating for four years. Charity Navigator says that a nonprofit with this rating is “exceptional” and “exceeds industry standards and outperforms most charities in its Cause."